Aishwarya: 'Don’t Call Me Aish'

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nick names are common in Bollywood. Actors, generally appreciate the nickname they are addressed with. But, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has always been an exception. She does not like her nickname ‘ Aish’. And interestingly, off late she has started to make an attempt to discourage people from calling her Aish.

Aishwarya requests the people to call her ‘ Aishwarya’ instead of ‘ Aish’. According to sources close to her, it is the over- usage of the nickname Aish by the media and her fans which has irked Aishwarya.
So, these days she has been trying to dissuade everyone around her to use the nickname. She recently showed her displeasure about people calling her by her nickname.

Aishwarya Rai says, “ I want the people to call me Aishwarya and not Aish. I do not want to spoil my good name. When I was new in the industry, it could be accepted if people found it difficult to pronounce my name, but now after all these years, people still call me ‘ Aish’ and that I do not like. So I urge everyone to call me ‘ Aishwarya’”.

The actress freely requested the media to call her Aishwarya and not ‘ Aish’.

0 comments:

Entertainment
fast weight loss Top Blogs